Friday 26 April 2013

Health and Safety

Health and Safety during the production of the magazine.
I took all of my photo's outside of the school grounds either at home or at the concert where i took my DPS photo. There was no health risks as my front cover photo was taken in the hallway of my house which is out of the way of other people, floor is even and nothing on the floor to trip my model or myself. I took the photos using my phone which created limited risk as i have used it many times. There wasn't much to take into consideration as there is nothing in the hallway as it's long and quite narrow with only a radiator which wasn't on at the time.
When i took the DPS photo i was seated and because of where i was seated i wasn't in the way of any other people so didn't risk anybody else's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment